At DECTRIS, academic research meets agile industry practices. The company's roots are deep in the scientific community and our scientists publish new research results every year. At the same time, our engineers, technicians, administrators, and commercial experts work hard to make sure our customers benefit from the latest technologies without delay.
Our Vision is to provide the most reliable high-performance X-ray and electron detectors to scientists and radiologists all over the world.
Our Mission is to enable scientific discoveries and advance human health by challenging the limits of detection technology.
- Develop and implement scalable sales processes for a well-defined market
- Negotiate contracts with enterprise-level customers
- Own the global legal and compliance framework for our SaaS offering
- Derive and implement commercial optimization measures from customer data
- Collaborate with Product Lead, and Engineering Team to align business goals and customer needs
- Highly capable of explaining the value of the product
- Very skilled in appropriately explaining highly technical aspects based on a deep technical understanding
- Comfortable to work with C-level executives
- 5+ years experience in sales, operations, legal, or a related field
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building abilities
- Passion for legal, compliance and contractual affairs
- Strong affinity to data-driven decision-making
- Confident in analyzing data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on mentality and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Familiarity with SaaS business models
- Willingness to travel (~30%)
- A successful and growing high tech company in an international, scientific environment.
- Joining the global leader in HPC X-ray detectors for science and industry. Our engineers design cutting-edge detectors to support the state of the art science and technology.
- An international work environment formed by more than 100 experienced engineers, scientists and other professionals.
- An ambitious company with an outstanding collaborative culture, which commits to mutual success.
- Excellent, flexible working arrangements to enable professional development and personal life balance.
- A thoughtful environment. You will enjoy our modern infrastructure including additional benefits like a small gym, parking space, subsidised meals, free snacks and company events.
Please send your application via email to email@example.com, to the attention of XXXX, with ID XXXX in the subject line. We look forward to meeting you.
DECTRIS Cloud Solutions Team
DECTRIS is the world's leading provider of HPC X-ray detectors. The DECTRIS Cloud Solutions team is building a collaboration platform for storing, processing, and sharing scientific X-ray and EM data. This corporate venture establishes a cloud-based SaaS solution for our customer base. You will join our rapidly growing team, consisting currently of a Product Lead, Software Engineers, and two Corporate Entrepreneurs.
Your Future Team
The DECTRIS Cloud Solutions Team