- You will accompany the analytical development part of our laboratory the projects in the field of drug substance – from the early development phase to process maturity
- Develop, optimize and troubleshoot chromatographic methods (HPLC, UPLC, GC, GC headspace)
- Implement, validate and transfer chromatographic analysis methods
- Analyze active pharmaceutical ingredients and intermediates, partly cGMP compliant
- Support in the maintenance and care of our modern equipment park
- Work experience in a similar function, good HPLC/GC skills and interest in chromatographic separation techniques
- Education as chemical laboratory technician EFZ, Bachelor in Life Science or comparable education with focus on analytics would be the right background to be successful in our topics
- Tools and methods: the more familiar you are with Empower, LIMS, MS-Office and GMP, the easier it will be for you to ramp up
- You appreciate working in a team and in an environment where not all processes have been defined for years. We value proactivity and personal responsibility in our employees
- A precise way of working helps you to keep track of things
- Fluent in German, English is a plus.
Working at Siegfried
- Flexible working hours make it possible to combine family, free time and career
- Parking is available at a discounted rate
- Health insurance: Discounts of up to 10% on additional insurances with our partners
- Share purchase plan is generous and can be customized with us
- Child allowance: Siegfried AG increases the child allowance by 10% compared to the cantonal legal rate
- Individual further training opportunities by arrangement
- Paid snack break, the well-being of our employees is very important to us.
- Reka money: Siegfried AG grants employees a 20% discount
- Pension fund: Our company pension fund is attractive and contributions can be tailored to individual needs.
- Staff restaurant / cafeteria: meals at preferential conditions
- Central location: Close to the train station with very good public transport connections
- Very good public transport connections
Who we are
In the Midst of People's Lives – Across the Globe
The Siegfried Group is one of the world's leading Custom Development and Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs) developing and producing active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), intermediates and finished dosage forms. As our core competence, we successfully integrate chemical and pharmaceutical capabilities into a single business model.
The Siegfried name stands for highest quality, efficiency, flexibility and safety. Present in Europe, Asia and North America, we serve a broad global customer base from major international pharmaceutical companies down to small biologic-pharmaceutical organizations. For them we develop and produce product innovations on a large scale to finished products. We integrate our offer seamlessly into the customers' value chain. Our comprehensive services range from early-stage Research & Development services such as synthesis, scale-up, formulation development, stability studies and method development all the way through to manufacturing services, ranging from preclinical R&D material for clinical trial purposes to commercial production.
We are able to produce about 200 of the approximately 1500 registered drug substances used in medicine. Moreover, we produce 20 percent of global demand for caffeine. Consequently, nearly 1 billion individuals come into contact with Siegfried products.
What we do in Zofingen
Zofingen is the hub of the Siegfried Group. The production facility at our Zofingen headquarters supplies our customers around the globe with exemplary Swiss quality. The Siegfried company is a popular employer in the Zofingen region, where we meet our social responsibility by training apprentices.
- Development and commercial manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and corresponding intermediates
- Fully compliant with cGMP and SHE (Safety, Health and Environmental) standards
- Manufacture of high potency active ingredients in development and production
- Micronization in development and production
- Contract manufacturing of new active ingredients