At DECTRIS, academic research meets agile industry practices. The company's roots are deep in the scientific community and our scientists publish new research results every year. At the same time, our engineers, technicians, administrators, and commercial experts work hard to make sure our customers benefit from the latest technologies without delay.
Our Vision is to provide the most reliable high-performance X-ray and electron detectors to scientists and radiologists all over the world.
Our Mission is to enable scientific discoveries and advance human health by challenging the limits of detection technology.
- Understand problems and needs related to scientific operation and data processing workflows
- Derive, test, and validate possible solutions with users
- Commission and implement our solution at user sites around the world
- Help scientists with expertise in our software and services and provide first-level support
- Collaborate with our Product Lead and Engineers to align business goals and user needs
- 4+ years of experience working in a synchrotron environment (minimum: PhD, preferred: PostDoc or synchrotron staff)
- Expert knowledge of state-of-the-art processing environments, pipelines and control systems
- Well-connected in scientific community
- Excellent communication abilities
- Capability of translating customer needs into product features
- Strong programming skills in Python or similar
- Ideally experience in web application frameworks
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to analyze data
- Familiarity with cloud environments, particularly AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Willingness for extensive global travel activities (>60%)
- A successful and growing high tech company in an international, scientific environment.
- Joining the global leader in HPC X-ray detectors for science and industry. Our engineers design cutting-edge detectors to support the state of the art science and technology.
- An international work environment formed by more than 100 experienced engineers, scientists and other professionals.
- An ambitious company with an outstanding collaborative culture, which commits to mutual success.
- Excellent, flexible working arrangements to enable professional development and personal life balance.
- A thoughtful environment. You will enjoy our modern infrastructure including additional benefits like a small gym, parking space, subsidised meals, free snacks and company events.
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of XXXX, with ID XXXX in the subject line. We look forward to meeting you.
DECTRIS Cloud Solutions Team
DECTRIS is the world's leading provider of HPC X-ray detectors. The DECTRIS Cloud Solutions team is building a collaboration platform for storing, processing, and sharing scientific X-ray and EM data. This corporate venture establishes a cloud-based SaaS solution for our customer base. You will join our rapidly growing team, consisting currently of a Product Lead, Software Engineers, and two Corporate Entrepreneurs.
Your Future Team
The DECTRIS Cloud Solutions Team