The Compliance Engineer/Technical Expert is part of the Sustaining&Expertise team and is the person responsible to track changes in the relevant international UPS product standards and Panel Building standards. Assures and supports the implementation of the rules and regulation on the product portfolio. In the area of international standards (IE/(UL) acts as a Technical Expert and supports internally the Sales and Engineering department.
Also the Compliance Engineer/Technical Expert maintains the internal routine test and type test documentation.
- Track changes of the relevant international standards/norms (IEC/UL)
- Lead certification projects
- Act as internal Technical Expert
- Maintain the content of routine test and type test documentation
- Technical university degree (Bachelor, Master)
- Expert knowlege about international standards/norms (IEC/UL)
- Sound knowlege about electrical engineering of systems
- Project management skills (theory and tools)
- Negotiation skills
- 3 years experience in UPS design
- Ability to lead small-mid size internal improvement projects
- Employees can organize their working hours flexibly, without a fixed start, end or core time
- 40 hours working time + 1 hour make-up time / week (bridge days off as well as between Christmas/New Year)
- At least 25 vacation days
- Up to 5 vacation days per calendar year can be transferred to a long-term vacation account
- Very good social insurance benefits
- Above average parental leave
- Opportunity for time off/sabbatical of up to 12 months; as operational needs allow.
- Financial participation in gym subscription
- Recognized further education is supported, if they fit the corresponding job
- A Wellbeing team dedicated to the well-being of our employees that also organize events and activities for all
If you recognize yourself in this position, Andrea Gambus is looking forward to receive your application via email on firstname.lastname@example.org