At its locations around the world, Siegfried offers employees exciting career opportunities in international settings. We cultivate multidisciplinary cooperation and encourage our staff to actively shape and influence their careers. This approach, coupled with our dynamic working environment, make Siegfried an attractive employer.
In this highly diverse role, you will engage in an exciting mix of organizational, administrative and project-related activities in a dynamic and globally focused communications team. In close collaboration with the team, you will act as an important and central interface between internal and external stakeholders, playing a key role in the implementation of various communication activities.
- Support the Head of Communications in all organizational and administrative matters
- Managing the invoicing process with all external service providers and maintaining an ongoing budget control
- Production of marketing and communication material (print and digital) with external suppliers
- Organization of photo and video shootings, manage and further develop the communications assets library
- Responsible for promotional items from procurement to design and shipment
- Content publication on social media and the corporate website
- Organization of internal and external events
- Bachelor's degree in communications or Federal Diploma (EFZ) with Federal Diploma of Higher Education in communications or marketing
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position within an international company.
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English and German; knowledge of French or Spanish is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office 365
- Service-oriented, proactive personality with a high degree of flexibility
- Collaborative team player with strong communication skills and a network-oriented mindset
Working at Siegfried
Siegfried's work environment is dynamic and international. With a highly professional and motivated team, the company operates in a future-oriented business field. Siegfried possesses a unique culture that leverages cultural differences to create a competitive advantage. Siegfried places highest priority on providing a flexible, diverse and discrimination-free working environment in which employees can develop personally and professionally, advance innovation and deliver superior performance. We strive to provide a work environment where employees can take on challenging jobs and associated responsibilities that best serve their personal and technical development and can benefit from the success of our company. The company regulations in respect of compensation and career development opportunities apply to all Siegfried sites. Additional conditions of employment are governed by location-specific circumstances, legislation and customs.
Who we are
In the Midst of People's Lives – Across the Globe
The Siegfried Group is one of the world's leading Custom Development and Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs) developing and producing active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), intermediates and finished dosage forms. As our core competence, we successfully integrate chemical and pharmaceutical capabilities into a single business model.
The Siegfried name stands for highest quality, efficiency, flexibility and safety. Present in Europe, Asia and North America, we serve a broad global customer base from major international pharmaceutical companies down to small biologic-pharmaceutical organizations. For them we develop and produce product innovations on a large scale to finished products. We integrate our offer seamlessly into the customers' value chain. Our comprehensive services range from early-stage Research & Development services such as synthesis, scale-up, formulation development, stability studies and method development all the way through to manufacturing services, ranging from preclinical R&D material for clinical trial purposes to commercial production.
We are able to produce about 200 of the approximately 1500 registered drug substances used in medicine. Moreover, we produce 20 percent of global demand for caffeine. Consequently, nearly 1 billion individuals come into contact with Siegfried products.
What we do in Zofingen
Zofingen is the hub of the Siegfried Group. The production facility at our Zofingen headquarters supplies our customers around the globe with exemplary Swiss quality. The Siegfried company is a popular employer in the Zofingen region, where we meet our social responsibility by training apprentices.
- Development and commercial manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and corresponding intermediates
- Fully compliant with cGMP and SHE (Safety, Health and Environmental) standards
- Manufacture of high potency active ingredients in development and production
- Micronization in development and production
- Contract manufacturing of new active ingredients